Friday 23 July 2010

THE DAY AFTER TOMO!!!!!!

MAN ALIVE!!!!!!! The adventures begin soon! Today I began to take my anti-malarials, one everyday for the next seventy, scary times yo! The side effect profile of these buggers is looooooong!!!! Everything from hallucinations (yay) to an upset stomach and skin problems (nay) and di you know that they only convey 60% percent protection from malaria!!
One thing that I failed to get was PEP, the charity said that they had their own so I figured it was not worth the £100 expense just for 4 tablets. Oh shizzle I also dont have goggles, but this is because I couldn find any to fit over my glasses!!! and whats the point in wearing eye protection if ya cant see what ya being protected from?!

Aquiring a Kenyan visa smells a bit dogey to me, it turns out that when Im at the airport I buy one for 25 kenyan shilling at the visa desk, and so to preempt this I exchanged some english money to kenyan shillings at M and S ....... IM NOW A MILLIONAIRE!!!! NEVER HAD OVER A MILLION POUNDS IN ANY TENDER EVER!!!

1 comment:

Sammy said...

Good luck love. Text me asap. xx