Thursday 22 July 2010

not long now!

Hello people!!!

woooo hoooo hello kenya! Just under 3 days to go until my adventure of a life time. Ive never really been out of Europe and so this trip is one that I wanna treasure. Some of you have given me ya emails, for a regular update etc but to be honest I want all my lovely friends to beable to follow me on my African adeventure!! I aim to update this blog as much as I can with pictures and videos and mispelt, badly punctuated text lol. Please feel free to spread the love to your friends and pass the http onto people that I know. Also do not hesitate to leave comments and if there is something that you wanna ask me or want a picture of please let me know. I will aim to be frank and honest, not gonna hold back, as the truth is important!

I do not know how often I will be able to update the blog, as I wanna spend as much time as possible away from a computer. I will be deactivating facebook aswell. I guess if ya dont hear anything from me for a few weeks, theyve got me and il be locked up in some prison somewhere for trying to get a massai girlfriend or something illegal and homo. lol.

Looking forward to ya feedback!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Ronx,

I'm greatly looking forward to your Kenyan adventure.

Ain xx