Sunday 5 September 2010

5th Sep

5th Sep

So I ve managed to up load about a weeks worth of blogs. Not really edited as I seem to have a cold??!!! And cant really focus on the text, so please excuse my regression into bad punc and grammer!

Its so hot today, plus my fever, im sweating like a F—ker.

Was worried that Ive become so accustomed tomy surroundings that I am starting to not appreciate the landscape, but Im pleased to report that during the hour long bus ride to Kisumu (alone my I add)I am still taken about by the landscape!!!Could you imagine a massive tech party in the open air here in Kenya. Pure sun, fresh air –NICE! I kinda have ones of my own, with my laptop in a grassy area, not so much fun alone, especially when my neighbor says that is sounds like modern devils music –LOL
They love there RnB hiphop Ragga Bashment Soul here BIG TIME!!! Oh and jesus music. Not sure if House has an untapped market here lol.

Ok so Im about to keel over.

Gonna go treat my self to chicken and chips.

1 comment:

Celia Loves... said...

they have chicken and chips in kenya? kfc or pfc or chicken cottage?
xx