Friday 17 September 2010

Things are coming to an END

So much has happened this week, been a bit a lazy with my blog as Ive pretty much been in theatre from about eight in the morning till six in the eve. The Theatres here dont have air con and the mask we have to wear are made from cotton not paper. It gets hot. I dont get home till about half seven, becuase its rainy season, so despite the day time temps being amazingly hot after sun doen it rains really hard for about an hour and its pretty dangerous to travel. So I get home at baout half seven and to be honest all i can do is drag myself to bed and pray for the absence of cockroaches. Anyhow, ive seen and one so much and I really wanna finish this blog with a nice summary of what ive learnt, how ive grown etc, so tomo im gonna spend a good few hours writing up the things ive done and seen this week, with a refelective summary. to be honest it seems like a tall order so bare with me! thank you to those who have read the blog and been patient with my bad spelling and punctuation, extreme attitudes and self praise lol. Im def a changed girl. Im really worried about being able to settle back in London.

No comments: