Tuesday 17 August 2010

This song is the ringtone on Dr phills phone. Everytime his phone rings we have a thirty second dance, then it goes to voicemail. lol




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93b1NB5XrKE


Im in Nairobi just now, we are going to Mombassa on thurs. The Nairobi house, has wireless, so I can catch up with the blog, and download some tunes, ready for my return to village life. Gonna see if I can convince my neighbour that Tech is the way forward. (ummm)

I have taken lots of pictures but cant seem to be able to upload them so, I think they are gonna have to wait. Nairobi, is busy, dusty and big. Gonna go for a wander tomo, Keara wants to show me the orphan baby that she and lucie (well she) has decided that she wants to adopt. She reckons that the baby smiled as soon as it looked at her, -i reckon it was a reflex, or it was pooing. lol.

I still have monday to write up, and actually describe the hospital I was at and enlighten you all on kenyan robbery. hopefully, il have it all done by tomo eve, as I wont have acess to upload after then!

I am well, still happy to be here, thankful for a change of scenery, but I miss village life, so am glad to be going back next week.

1 comment:

Dionne said...

LOL - how do I get that track on my phone?

Dxx